Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on the jetting and clutching required for an aeen single pipe on a 94 vmax 600 ST. I bought the pipe from a nice old fella it came with a dial jet set up(with instructions),and a set of boyseen power reeds. The pipe came with no info at all. The only other question i have is should i put it on?? I have read alot about all the reasons not to put twin pipes on a vmax!!! but i havent seen anything about the aeen single pipe. Last year we put an aeen single pipe on my sons phazer mountian lite and we were happy with the results.

·
Super Moderator
17,848 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks i will call them on tuesday. I guess we will ride on the stock one today and tomorrow, no point in getting to eagar and missing a couple of days of good sledding:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No luck with Aaen

Call Aaen today about jetting and clutching info. I was told they would email me the specs today if they had a chance....nothing yet:confused: We installed the pipe tonight as well as the boyseen power reeds. Ive got it jetted at 155 right now and it seems to run good I will take it out in the light tomorrow and run it around abit and check the plugs. When i find the size that gives the nice tan color should i install my dial-a-jets ??? It is currently -20c is that going to make much of a difference??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts