Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, I have two identical 94 600s I bought them last year and fixed them both up and they ran great all season. I pulled them out this year and was getting them ready for the season. One is running perfect and the other is very boggy and doesn’t have much power. I just changed all the fuel lines and cleaned the carbs the best I could last year( the bottom float bowl cover screws are seized and some what stripped) I couldnt get them off. Soaked carb in carb cleaner for a few days and put it back in. It has new plugs, new belt, new fuel lines, good compression, new gas. Not sure what else to do. Thanks, any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Need to clean those carburetors and get those screws out. If you can get them out then re-tap them carefully and replace the screws. Those can be bought at any hardware store.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got it figured, took the carb out. And as soon as I took it out I heard rattling…the screw that holds the throttle rod to lift the gate was out and sitting in the top of the carb. Cleaned the carb and put the screw back in and she’s running like a dream. Thanks guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts