Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey. i just got a new sled. its a 94 indy xlt 600. it runs mint as in great shape. the track is in descent shape and its got fox shocks. i was wondering if this sled is a descent trail sled since i mostly only trail ride with friends and family. also i was wondering how it would compare to my 94 zr 580.

·
"It's Only Money"
310 Posts
Nice pick up with XLT. My wife rides a 94 xlt special and loves it. I rode it half of last winter after I sold my XC700, mostly on the trails and it rode better (smoother) than the XC (except for power). Be advised, 93 - 94 XLT's were 580cc opposed to 95 and up which were 598cc. The fox chocks were standard on the specials. Power to weight ratio ( in that day) was top of the heap. My wife won't get rid of it, likes it too much. What did you give for it? OB

·
"It's Only Money"
310 Posts
That's a good deal as long as the track condition is good, frame straight and it's been well kept. I got my 94 for the wife in 02 and paid $1800. New rear suspension rails and wheels, clutch kit (not sure what though), picks had just been installed before I bought it. No seat tears or hood cracks. Couple scratches. Throttle's a little stiff even after a good lubing. Probably change out cables. Tie rod ends will be needed as well. The ultimate trail
sled!!!!! You will enjoy it. Lots of pep. OB

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 94 xlt clutched, 122 woodys studs, it will pull the skies up and not set them down for a half mile. It dont look like much tell you nail the gas. Its awsome beating 600 and 700.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts