Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats it worth?IM looking to buy it, the sleds in good shape with a newer track and rebuild last year. Buttttttt it stopped running and has no spark. Its EFI so what would you pay for it and what should I look for as far as the no spark issue? And any other thing I should look for? Also what kind off hp and speed would this sled have when running correctly? I am new to this thanks

·
Registered
482 Posts
A family member had the same sled.
he bought it new when it came out. he kept having probs with the EFI, the motor kept loading up on him. he brought it to the shop 4 times for this. It was'nt his riding, he's not a putt putt.
it would run great if you were on it, but as soon as you hit the trail going any less then 45 it would act up.

he sold it and got a 94 carb and never had a problem.

the prob with EFI, it fails or acts up and its to the shop to be put on the analyzer.

·
Registered
60 Posts
You can find prices for used sleds at http://www.nada.com/

As for the EFI, anything that is electrical or mechanical is at risk of failure. The best thing to do is make sure that no one has tampered with the wiring and that the sled is in good to excellent condition before buying.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Anyone know how much Hp this sled came with or where to find the performance numbers?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts