Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I do a lot of work on my sled, some maintenance some aftermarket parts but I figured it would be good to join a sled forum since I am on a bunch of other message boards. Well here is my sled....

Side shot

Front shot

Most of the pics are similar but if you wanna see more click the link in my sig.

Mods:
Painted bumpers and grills
Bar hooks (90 on right side, 45 on left)
Traction pads
New motor about 2000 miles ago
New rear susp, same skid
New front shocks
Custom decals
Xenon headlight
New seat (all black)

Future:
New handlebars going in when I get home from work
LED tail lights

I think thats about it. Good to be here :D

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
nice looking sled dude

:D

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
yeah

well us indy boys have to represent! :p

·
Administrator
1,152 Posts
That is definately one of the best looking 91's I have seen in a very long time. Looks really sharp.

Most everyone I know that has a sled even remotely similar to that has at least 2 big dents or missing boggie wheels. 1 guy I ride with sometimes has a 94 XLT and.... after 5,000 miles and countless attacks by pine trees I am suprised his sled even runs! Yours on the other hand looks great. If the motor is as clean as the body you still have another 5k miles to go!

·
Registered
711 Posts
My X has a sled like that but yourss is very very cool. If you ever need to sell it...

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I agree. You made that indy look good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
are you serious about this i can't believe that you actully think that your sled is badda$$. buy something new do whatever it takes sell your family if you have to but get something new, and stop talking about something that is a decade old.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1991indy said:
are you serious about this i can't believe that you actully think that your sled is badda$$. buy something new do whatever it takes sell your family if you have to but get something new, and stop talking about something that is a decade old.
a decade is 10 years, it actually 13 years old, almost 14! Can you believe it cus I cant?? Thanks for the compliments bro!!! :D

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
1991indy said:
Ill say it again, nobody wants to hear this stuff, keep your bad thoughts to yourself, do we need to be your mommy and tell you that if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
probably, even though im 15 i still dont say that sh!t even if i dont like it lol..

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
considering his name is "1991INDY" and that would make his sled 13 yrs old, he has no room to talk. what a hipocrate (sp).

dont listen to him dak, your sled is by far the best older sled on the forums...

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
i agreed polarisindy500 that has to be the best one!!

I want to see what this guy's sled looks like if he even has one?? Oh did i say guy i meant boy. lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts