Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Still can't get the Indy to run right. Starts and runs but not well at all. Under throttle it bogs out. I opened the hood and noticed that fuel was leaking and not just a drip but steady while running. The fuel is leaking from the right carb on the very bottom where the line runs straight down and is plugged. Would this not allow the sled to run properly? What does that line do?

·
Registered
41 Posts
no offence dude , but yes that probley is the problem.. its not gettin enough gas to open up , if its leakin that bad its just like runnin on 1 cylinder

·
Registered
43 Posts
Fix it before you grenade your motor, if that cylinder isn't getting gas.....

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will do. I went and bought all new gaslines tonight for it. So tomorrow my plan is to put all new lines on it. I see from my carb diagram it is the water trap. What does the water trap do?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Will do. I went and bought all new gaslines tonight for it. So tomorrow my plan is to put all new lines on it. I see from my carb diagram it is the water trap. What does the water trap do?
I retract, if the oil injection is working it would be ok. Water trap, guess it helps with water in the gas?????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts