Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im tryin to pull the track out and cant get the axle out have the sprocket off skid out speedo cable is out what am i missing other than cant figure out how to get the bearings out. any help please:dunno:

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone tryin to get this done tonight so i can ride tomorrow

·
oh canada hmmmhmmmhmm
1,370 Posts
did you google it? it may be on you tube everything else is?

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i couldnt find anything anywhere so took ill mess with it again in the am need to get this done got 6in of fresh snow

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
All you should have to do is pull the drive shaft to the right so more of it is in the chaincase and drop it out the other side.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats what i thought but it wont slide far enough i think cause of the bearing. im headin out to mess with it some more now

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
does anyone know if i have to pull the actual chain case off to pull the track thanx

·
oh canada hmmmhmmmhmm
1,370 Posts
i have always slid mine through the speedo/cluch side than out. i have only taken the chain case totally off once and that was the first time. After that i found pushing it through the speedo side was faster and easier.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the bearings in the way i tried that first if i could get that bearing off that would work. but i cant i tried taking the chain case off and it wont release the bearing either so now i can just slide back and forth but cant get chain side bearing off at all

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ive got to be missing something just cant get this figured out

·
Registered
794 Posts
I am pretty sure you will have to get the bearings off before you can get the shaft out there just isnt room to slide it far enough to one side with them on.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats where my prob lies i cant get to em not enough room ive got cluch side free is there a wedge or something holding the bearings on? how can i pull em if i cant get a bearing puller on em? all i have to do is get it to release crank case side and itll pop right out? getting frustrated as all hell any ideas

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
any ideas anyone really wanna get this done been hearing buzz byes all day gettin more frustrating everyone that goes by. boy is it rough livin across the street from the trail when ur broke down lol:dunno:

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
woohoo got it out wound up taking chaincase off and then on and off it finally released. thanks for all the help now its time for the 93

1 - 15 of 15 Posts