Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, first time post here. Ive looked around the site a few times for some advice and found it helpful. so now i have a problem that not sure whats up. i consider myself very able to do the work just dont know exactly what to look for or do. lol. anyways, i have a 1987 yamaha enticer 340. ive had it for a few weeks. ive had it our about 3 or 4 times and everything seemed to be running fairly good. i did have to put a new used track on it and i replaced the plugs with new NGK. so tonight i was out for a ride on it for about 35-45 mins and everything was working great and then all of i sudden it bogged a bit then stalled on me while i was riding. i coldnt get it started. i took the plugs out and at that moment they were really hot to touch and the end was sorta white ish and dry looking. anyways i kinda was pissed so i walked into the house and let it sit for about 20 mins or so figuring it was flooded from trying to start it after it stalled. i went back out. took the plugs out and pulled it a few times and just for kicks put in the old plugs (ones that were in it when i bought it) and it started. but ny the time i put the hood down sat on it moved about 3 feet it stalled again and couldnt get it going. so i took the plugs out to check em and they looked alright. a little wet tho. so i pulled it over again then put the plugs back in and gave it one pump on the primer ( the guy before me added a primer ) and it started for about 2 seconds and stalled. so as of now its not running and its gonna stay out for the night. bugger. sorry for the novel but just wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction or any suggestions. thanks a boat load
Ronnie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts