Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went on our first ride of the season and whant a blast...had a problem with my sled though it didnt want to get up and go like usual had to put onthe choke and turn it off and it would run ok full throttle I beleave it might be the carbs maybe a jet is pluged but thought I would ask befor I tear mack into it again any suggestions would be great....thanks

·
Registered
255 Posts
The smartest and best advice you will find on this site. Clean the Carbs! If you haven't. Oil, sand, a piece of hair you name it, if it gets into the carbs it will cause problems.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks that is what I thought just was throwing it out there to see if there could be any thing different

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I didnt get a chance to mess with it yet we went up the next day and took it off the trailer for one quick loop to warm the boots on the carb up cuz it was like 2 degrees and I wrecked it and broke the steering strut bracket arm on the right side so I am waiting for the part and then get into it all at once so I can go again
thanks for checking

·
Registered
354 Posts
You lied..........the title clearly said 84 Phazer questions, and I only counted 6....shame on you.:cheeky4:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts