Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a `73/74 Evinrude rotary{45} snowmobile for sale.It has 960 miles and reverse, has been stored in a garage for some time.It has no spark..I have no time/skills to get it going.Is in very good condition for its age.Has a new track $325,new battery $29, up77v spark plug $30,fresh gas with xd50 oil,owners manual $20...lights work,turns over good.Would make a great sled for someone .Im in nw michigan,pm me if interested...Price is $350...Will e-mail pics ...Thanks for your interst.Gary.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
update

Yesterday,a friend and I took a go at getting this rotary going...We got into it past the fly wheel and found all the wires had been melted and such.With some doing got them all clean and re-taped.Put it back together.A couple drops of gas in the primer hose and she fired up and ran.I was very happy to have accomplished this job...Drove it home and took a spin around the house,and backed her up in the confines of my garage...She stalled twice in the time I drove it.As to be expected for sitting for some time I guess. May just keep it and use it for ice fishing as planned,but still open to offers.Now that it runs someone may consider this vintage evinrude..Thanks for looking. Gary

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.