Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, this is my first post and I was wondering if any of you guys could give me some advice. first off, I have a 99 700 rmk and it is bone stock except for some leaner jets. I just bought a set of slp pipes for it and was wondering if any of you had done this and if so, what kind of adjustments did you have to make? Second, I have a hymark roller clutch for a 95 xlt special that my dad had and was wondering if that would fit my sled. I also am seriously considering rail extention/tunnel extention with a 151 in. track, if anyone has done this, let me know what the story is. And lastly, does anyone know of any options as far as seat and tank go, I really don't like the older one peice non-contoured seat and would like to change the tank and the seat. The guy at the local shop said an 01 seat and tank would most likely bolt up, but would like to know a little more about it before I dove that far into it. A clear tank would also be a bonus since I have come to never trust the gauges on any machine I have ever been on. Thanks a lot for any advice that can be offered and I hope everyone has a great holiday season. P.S. if you guys in the midwest want some snow, come visit, I'll put you chest deep when you step off. Salutations!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts