Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1-28-2011 thru 1-31-2011

Pellston,Michigan

Please email or PM your contact info to jus4plamichigan.. Please include your,, Username, First name, and cell phone number.. Info will not be posted on this forum or used for any purpose, other than as a contact list for the ride..

Welcome to the Pellston Lodge Levering Motel: Levering MI Crooked River Lodge on Michigan's Inland Waterway - Alanson - Petoskey - Mackinaw City - Michigan Lodging

I personally have stayed at both the Pellston Lodge and the Crooked River Lodge.. All 3 accomodations, have direct access to the trail system. Food, Gas, and Convience Stores are nearby all 3 locations.

This ride will contain off trail riding and trail system riding. At least 100 miles per day.

·
MIDWEST RIDER
29 Posts
I would love to come out for the ride this year. I have not ridden any long distance trails before will i be able to make this, i have a 1990 SRV and a 1989 Inviter that the old lady rides.

·
oh canada hmmmhmmmhmm
1,370 Posts
I'll be tired from riding all week but since you are forcing me to i guess so :))))))))))

·
Reverend Dennis
786 Posts
well hopefully I get this beast here back together and running, and the snow godess will smile and let the pieces fall in place to get me up there this year...

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Picking up another sled on Friday! It's a 2004 REV HO!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where are you guys staying...? Trying to get up there on the cheap.
I am filled up, where I stay. Maybe somebody else that is planning on going would share the cost of a room, at one of the hotels listed, with you, if you are going by yourself.

·
Registered
24,890 Posts
Got a deal on rooms for anyone at the Pelston Lodge. We stayed there last year, real nice place. Has a pool and all! Tell them you're with the forum group, like $69 a night!

·
Chitown Rider
812 Posts
KC, ^^^^ would I be able to reserve once in the lobby or does this place have a tendancy to fill up?

·
Alex
3,385 Posts
SF- SnowmobileForum..... you're on the website. This is the thread that shows the details (top of page). Otherwise there are a few other threads that were voting time and stuff.

PM Jus4PlaMI setting it up in this thread if interested with the info that he suggested in first post.

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
???:dunno:

1 - 20 of 118 Posts