Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,,,thinkin' bout a new sled.I want to trade my old 97 ZRT600 in on something new.I like the Polaris and I think I'm gonna check out tthe 600 XC SP.I would like to get some info on them regarding performance, reliability and fuel mileage.

Any help you can give is appreciated.:p

·
Registered
205 Posts
they are awesome all around sleds, i personally like the '03s alot more, but they're all nice with the edge chassis. very good power too. i dont have a 600, but i imagine fuel economy is average, reliability is unmatched, and they can beat alot of 700's.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I,ve got an 01 and I can spank my buds ZRT in any situation. Frankly, I was surprized.

·
Registered
2 Posts
After delay + delay + MORE delays (all dealer issues)
I finally got my '04 600 XCSP. Love it.
Perc reverse is nice, wide runners are sweet as well. I'm still in the break-in period, so I can't give you any speed notes, but it is zippy on these bumpy VT trails. Rides like a Supersport but with more punch. (I've ridden about 300 miles on a '04 550 Supersport and maybe 100 on my '04 600XC this winter. Cold and little snow = Little riding. Warm up period is longer with the new cooling system. I need to let it idle for about 10-15 min before I can ride. (around 20 degrees F)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts