Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running the 570f Bearcat 04?
any high/lows on the performance,and overall use?
also any ideas on amount of miles you can get to a tank?

thanks tux.

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
I have a Z570....they aren't too great on gas, great performance for a fan. not sure of my exact mileage....but I'm comparing to a 370 too, so the mileage is pretty decent compared to a 600 or 700.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
570f

G-force.
thanks for the info.
looking forward to the snow/ice.
thanks tux

·
Registered
7 Posts
bearcat

tux, i,ve been looking at one also and from what i,am told they have a good ride and can go off trail fairlywell and through slosh on ice good , id think they would top around 60 -65 ,should go better than bearcat widetract with 4str motor. dealer said used market is very good as ice fishermen like um, i,ve found a 2004 for 4800 and 2005 for 5400 . buc

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
buc;
thank's for the reply.
sorry i'm late getting back. i'm not on this thing that often.
i looked at all the working machines and for my use-fishing/working at camp the cat looked good to me.
i do not run the trails so i want a machine that will work as well as stay on top of the slush(HP). the 570 seams to do that.
i ran a 250 L/T bravo for years but in the last few years the lakes & slush seam worse no power in the 250
i think the 570 cat will do the trick for a lot of year
my wife got a pic of me on my new cat in front of my house and i put on my suit/ helmet/etc from my 1977 panther 5000.
now they call that retro.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts