Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4 Super Clamps $500 CDN

I have 4 Super Clamps for sale, they're all like new, one has never been used. The best tie down system ever. They come with screw-in solid D rings that screw right in where your old tie downs screw into. I loved these clamps, just hook it in and pull the lever, from the ground. Sad to see them go but with our new trailer(enclosed), they would be more hassle then help. tight quarters. I have pics i can email you if you want but they are in mint shape. They are also lockable with a padlock, and adjust to fit different skis.
$500 Canadian - retail for over $800
Kindersley, Saskatchewan.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i sent them the other night, where you located?

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you get the pictures? Want more info? I'm Gonna be going to Calgary in the near future. Would really love to get rid of these, put the money into our sleds. Just to let you know, if you plan on purchasing you'll have to pay with Cash or Certified check.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Come on, i'm sure theres more demand for these, they can barely keep them stocked at the dealers, for almost twice as much money as these, i promise, they're like new.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not interested Gravy, we will be able to meet you somewhere i'm sure. I would really like to move these.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have these superclamps for sale? If so can you tell me what the total cost would be to ship them to Whitehorse Yukon

·
Registered
117 Posts
dude this post is from 04!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts