Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a chance to drive this machine and put a couple hundred kms. on it or more and can give me a good evaluation on this 4 stroke engine.
I am thinking about bying one of these machines, but I don't know anybody
who has one or has driven one. Its always better to here from the owner than
to here the sales pitch of the dealer.:cool:

·
Registered
794 Posts
I got to take a short run on one at a dealer open house so can only give an opinion based on that. This is a fairly low powered engine (60hp) and it really does feel it. It is smooth running and they say it will get 29mpg so that is a plus. This engine will probably be a hit with people that use their sleds in a utilitraian type role but if the plan is strictly trail riding I think the lack of power will be dissapointing.

·
Big D
31 Posts
i got to take it for a ride and for me its a ok sled its a great sled dnt get me wrong but the power is not there for me but it might be great for u i mean it depends i guess what you are looking for and what u want! good luck with what ever u get and have fun be safe!!

·
Registered
996 Posts
The 600 ace is a good reliable sled all around. Very underpowered but a huge hit for the ski resorts.
I personally wouldnt buy one just because of how gutless they are but if you just want to turn the key and go trail riding you really cant go wrong.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all your input I appreciate it, if I get one it would be for my wife she drives a 2006 mxz 600 ho sdi, I bought it used and I am going to half to start putting big bucks in it. I don't want her pissed off at me if I get her a 600 ace.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts