Snowmobile Forum banner

2010 polaris rush 600 engine/electrical problems HELP!?

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  speters513 
#1 ·
Alrighty i need some help understanding what’s going on so recently i took my sled for a rip everything was fine until i had a minor accident hitting the ditch but next day i wanted to go for a rip until i broke my key trying to turn it in a frozen ignition hoping it’ll budge but i decided to go old school and unplug the wire that went to the ignition key, started it up and everything was fine till she started idle way down to where there was no power to the dash screen and barely any to keep the lights going than it died and won’t start or stay running again would getting a new key and plugging it back in resolve this or is it something way off from that? HELP I WANNA RIDE THIS WINTER TOOOO!!!:(

#2 ·
If it was running great before the key snapped and you unplugged the ignition, and now it doesn't run... it definitely would make sense that the ignition must be complete for the computer to run properly. I'd start with a new key. Electrical gremlins are the worst to diagnose and repair, you almost need a degree in computer engineering to figure out what the heck is going on. Good luck and welcome to the forum!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.