Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Trevor
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your miles whenever you add some more!

Today i put on around 14 miles in the swamp, and there was some deep pow in there! My friend burried his pro xr 800..total for me so far is 18 miles. XC is running fantastic!

·
Alex
3,385 Posts
goin up north next weekend with plans for at least 300.... can't wait to finally test the new sleds. This week is going to take FOREVER!!

·
Alex
3,385 Posts
over xmas will be at cabin for at least 4 days and then will be heading up to eagle river for three days or so with a friend, so I figure conservatively at least 900 miles or so over xmas. Should be a blast!

·
SD Rider
4,337 Posts
About 6..haha. Those were put on just riding around my yard/alley and in this field about 250 yards by 100 yards. Not a very big area but it was still fun. They're building an RC track in that field so they had some gravel in small piles. Got my sled vertical a few times. Almost fell off a few times, flying across the field at about 70, hangin the skis for about 100 feet at that speed is pretty exhilarating.

·
Snowmobile Freak!!!!!
224 Posts
I drove 10 miles today due to the fact we had major white out conditions!!!!! My town is suppose to get 20 inches by Monday night and we already have about 8 inches of snow!!!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
35 on my new sled, not by me. 99 formula 700 picked it up for cheap this fall. I am in college right now and Dad called me to inform me that it runs good.

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
got about 4 on the new whip! I love it!!! next weekend I should put on a few hundred

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
6 miles now!

·
1998 Arctic Cat ZL500
149 Posts
I just hit 323 miles. AC Rider, how are your initial impressions of your sled? How does it compare to your former ZL500? (power, handling, etc)

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Ive only gotten to ride it around my block, on icey roads with an inch of powder on them, so I cant compare handling, but power wise, Night and day! This 440 has the hard pull I was looking for! Off the line its really rips! Had it up to 60 and it got there real quick , I just ran outta rooom! Next weekend I can give u a full report

Attachments

1 - 20 of 212 Posts