·
King of the Universe
6,674 Posts
Ah....yippee (sort of)............how come!??:confused:
Not sure what yer speakin' of, tho??:dunno:

·
King of the Universe
6,674 Posts
For the sake of the slow-witted, like me, you might want to be a little more specific in the future!!:thumbsup: ;)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Love the idea of the Phazer with the ATV look.Less plastic to break.Favorite's still the Dragon though.

·
Try to catch my CAT
2,311 Posts
The new Cats are workin on me more and more every time I see them!!!

·
King of the Universe
6,674 Posts
tamacat said:
The new Cats are workin on me more and more every time I see them!!!
Yup!! Me, too!!:thumbsup:

·
Head horsepower junkie
1,977 Posts
the new cats look like a dinosaur to me. I would like to ride a phazer.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Haha the phazer would be fun for about ten minutes but you would freeze your nuts off riding that things when is -30 deg. C. be fun on a warm day though. you knows they might turn out to be like the old phazers and end up being worth nothing in a short time.

I'd say the crossfire and the dragon are the best looking for 07

but im just one guy so its not like im gonna make a differnce and canadian sled sales are a small part of the big picture!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
RMK 600]Haha the phazer would be fun for about ten minutes but you would freeze your nuts off riding that thing when is -30 deg. C. be fun on a warm day though. who knows they might turn out to be like the old phazers and end up being worth nothing in a short time.

I'd say the crossfire and the dragon are the best looking for 07 and the revs are still pretty sweet:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

but im just one guy so its not like im gonna make a differnce and canadian sled sales are a small part of the big picture!!:dunno:

·
Registered
412 Posts
I love the orange crossfires too. Just wish they had a domestic engine in 'em;)

·
Try to catch my CAT
2,311 Posts
RMK 600 said:
Haha the phazer would be fun for about ten minutes but you would freeze your nuts off riding that things when is -30 deg. C. be fun on a warm day though.
Got a good point there.Never thought about that!:dunno: :laugh:

·
Try to catch my CAT
2,311 Posts
Spark said:
I love the orange crossfires too. Just wish they had a domestic engine in 'em;)
Not sure what you mean by "Domestic"??:dunno:

·
Registered
412 Posts
No comment on last night's game Tamacat?Again,we didn't show up:dunno:
Doesn't Suzuki make the engines for AC? I'm not a racist by any means.It's a matter of economics.I'm in the manufacturing industry,onstrike tryin' to keep a foothold on the American dream,and losing.It's the only reason I bought a Polaris.The Liberty engines are at least assembled in the U.S. I love Canada,mind you.Didn't put up a fight when my wife wanted a Skidoo.;)
No more comments from me.Don't wanna steal this thread.

·
Try to catch my CAT
2,311 Posts
Yup Suzuki does make A/C motors.But I know where your coming from dude. The Japs are takin over:mad: .But I've NEVER had a problem with the motors yet.:thumbsup:
As far as the game. I'm not gonna rub it in!!:cool: But OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH What a great feeling!:laugh: :cheeky4:

·
Registered
412 Posts
I won't give you a reply here.This is a family oriented site:rolleyes:
Oh for me,it's all foriegn manufacturers. Like I said,my narrow minded view of things aren't racial nor personally placed.For all the tea in China,man,the engines in the Chevy Equinox are built there!
Dang, I'm tryin' not to pirate,here!

·
Registered
183 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Old Arctic Cat Rider
147 Posts
i think the new phazer is hideous it looks like from the front view a hamster with its cheeks full of food and i was on you tube and a couple of people had them and it sounds like they have animals under the "hood" screaming to get out

i know i maybe partial but it arctic cats for me

heres the links to those vids sounds horrible
YouTube - phazer walk around

YouTube - Phazer FX

YouTube - Grass Fun!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts