Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, so I have a 2007 IQ LX FST 750, had a problem with it not cranking over, but could hear the click and the reverse diode chatter. So I figured the starter solenoid, replaced it and replaced the ignition switch. I have the same issue after those parts replaced, but now I have the same issue but with. O click and no chatter, seems ,i,e there is no power getting to anything, Batt is good...any ideas anyone?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought that at first too, but considering I have four and not ONE reply maybe this site isn't what I was looking for. Sorry

·
Super Moderator
18,375 Posts
Summer is always slow on snowmobile forums and you are asking about a pretty rare sled. There were not many Polaris 4-strokes sold, so not many guys around have any knowledge to help you.

That engine is more like a car than a snowmobile. You may have to take it to a shop and have them put it on a scanner (Digital Wrench) to be able to see what codes are being thrown. Sometimes high tech isn't for the DIY folks without some pretty serious dealer support.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Summer is always slow on snowmobile forums and you are asking about a pretty rare sled. There were not many Polaris 4-strokes sold, so not many guys around have any knowledge to help you.

That engine is more like a car than a snowmobile. You may have to take it to a shop and have them put it on a scanner (Digital Wrench) to be able to see what codes are being thrown. Sometimes high tech isn't for the DIY folks without some pretty serious dealer support.
he just needs the adapter cable to access the OBD codes, many cheapo code readers can do this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts