Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local dealer has a left over 2007 F1000 LXR for what seems to be a steal. Under $7 grand US. Are there any issues or problems with this year/model that would make you stay away from it?

·
Registered
244 Posts
A local dealer has a left over 2007 F1000 LXR for what seems to be a steal. Under $7 grand US. Are there any issues or problems with this year/model that would make you stay away from it?
Nope, I just picked one up as well. Mines a sno pro though. I did some digging around on forums to see what I could find out before buying mine and the postings about problems with them seemed to be pretty sporadic. I have 280 miles on mine so far and love it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got the same model a couple of months a go for a great price and mine is performing exceptionally well, i got about 300 miles.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yea i 2 have not heard of any problems with this sled. Sounds like you have just come across a great deal if you got the cash i would go for it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts