Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 2007 crossfire 600 with only 530 miles! No snow anymore but would like to put some upgrades on so it's ready for next winter... I will be taking it into Arctic cat for them to do the maintenance and service the diamond drive but there is nothing wrong with this sled at all. I would like to know what I can do for more power. I want it to be able to run a 1/4 mile and beat some shorter track sleds... Any knowledge of what makes these the fastest is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just got a 2007 crossfire 600 with only 530 miles! No snow anymore but would like to put some upgrades on so it's ready for next winter... I will be taking it into Arctic cat for them to do the maintenance and service the diamond drive but there is nothing wrong with this sled at all. I would like to know what I can do for more power. I want it to be able to run a 1/4 mile and beat some shorter track sleds... Any knowledge of what makes these the fastest is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I would put some better skis on so it isn’t darting

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have 2016 sno pro 600 skis on it from the previous owner. Will go through the skid even though it looks brand new and all the wheels spin perfect just to be safe... Is there any pipe recommendations that actually do something? And what about tuners or anything of that sort?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts