Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When does ski-doo normally release there details of the new sleds. I know that polaris normally releases all details the very end of February, but I am not sure about Ski-doo. I heard it was several weeks after polaris releases theirs...?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Usually everyone realeases them before march. they do have one release on their site the 2005 Renegade by the looks i don't think they are doing much in the changes area.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Small world... turns out the guy that lives a block from my house works at ski-doo and is in charge of the web site designing for ski-doo :eek:)... Monday February 23rd is when they will have all of there sleds details on there web site(which is weird cause that is when Polaris is releasing theres) :confused:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ok, I've heard a fairly legit sounding rumor. The manager of one of the ski doo dealerships around here is on the Bombardier board. He went on a 2 week trip to meet with the board, and when he came back, he said that Ski-doo is coming out with something next year that will blow everything out of the water. His nephew was with us and he wouldn't even tell him anything more.

·
Registered
170 Posts
formula_500 said:
Ok, I've heard a fairly legit sounding rumor. The manager of one of the ski doo dealerships around here is on the Bombardier board. He went on a 2 week trip to meet with the board, and when he came back, he said that Ski-doo is coming out with something next year that will blow everything out of the water. His nephew was with us and he wouldn't even tell him anything more.
Its the 2005 Mach Z 1000 SDI Two stroke twin pumping 165 hp.

There is pics all over the internet....

·
Registered
467 Posts
yup thats "ze sousand" I WILL have one of those!! where in sask are you formula 500?

·
Registered
467 Posts
formula_500 said:
I'm from Melfort. and here is the pic of the 3-up sled:
NO WAY!!! I am in melfort too!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts