Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i heard through a buddy who went to minn. to ride the new polaris sleds and there are a couple changes but not many. new is the 900 fuelie with the new body style and A arm suspension but the 600 motor that supposedly had 140 horse, not happenening same as the old and the only body style change is for the 900 everything else is edge and there is no other sled besides the 900 which i think is called a fusion and the xcsp. so for the classic trail people you have to order your sled with mirrors etc.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i forget that the prox prox2 and proxr are also done but i think they still have a deep powder sled i'll have to find out tomorrow

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do you know what color options they have for the 2005 polaris models? I am itchin to know...

·
Registered
205 Posts
yea, that thing about 1 new sled with a bunch of others dropped seems pretty wierd to me. all i've heard is BIG things coming for the 50 year anniversary. keep us updated.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Hillbilly800 said:
yea, that thing about 1 new sled with a bunch of others dropped seems pretty wierd to me. all i've heard is BIG things coming for the 50 year anniversary. keep us updated.

i have heard the same things... when do they come out?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
damn im a big polaris fan and thats one let down it looks like the RX-1ton :mad: (one on that forum)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the one big thing is the fusion! i'm just saying what i heard from a buddy who test rode these sleds in minnesota last week.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Go to the Polaris web site and they got a New Flash program going with quick images of the new 900. Says they are releasing all new news on Feb. 23!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I dig the new Polaris design; the center of gravity looks way lower than other manufacturers designs...... rock on Polaris!

·
Registered
205 Posts
wow man, thats a sweet photo gallery. i hadnt seen most of those pics.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well first off this is what my buddy told me who works for polaris so im going by hear say but he said to get more sales towards the fusion

1 - 20 of 21 Posts