Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick note that I received a call yesterday saying that my 2004 Rev MXZX 600HO voltage blue/yellow with track upgrade is in and together. I'm sure there are many others out there waiting for theres, so just wanted to let you know yours should be on the way.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Is it an SDI? I heard those were the only ones that people were waiting on.
Ive got a renegade 600sdi coming............. hopefully soon

·
Registered
10 Posts
mxz rev 600 sdi

Anxiously waiting for my 2004 mxz adrenaline 600 HO "SDI". I was told we should see it right around mid to late November.
My dealer said that the production line for "SDI's will start on november 1st. Seems kinda late considering what appears to be a sled in high demand. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: mxz rev 600 sdi

sunny said:
Anxiously waiting for my 2004 mxz adrenaline 600 HO "SDI". I was told we should see it right around mid to late November.
My dealer said that the production line for "SDI's will start on november 1st. Seems kinda late considering what appears to be a sled in high demand. :)
SDI's (snowchecked ones) are being delivered here (NY) now.... and have been for about the last three weeks.

I picked up my 800X two weeks ago, and they had a number of SDI's sitting on the floor waiting to be purchased.

·
Registered
47 Posts
well, it finally happenned. My blue/yellow renegadeX 600sdi is in and I will be picking it up today. I went down last night to pay for it and get a gander at it....... its the most beutiful thing i've ever seen(don't tell my wife i said that).
I am in CT and this is the first sdi that this dealer has gotten. My friend ordered the exact same sled as me at the same time but his didn't come in yet. I'm gonna bring it by his place today just to rub his nose in it. LOL

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congratulations on your new Arrival!!!

Congratulations Joemez ! You must be very proud of her. Will she be sleeping with you for a while or will she have her own room? I just love the name of 'Renagade' "SDI".I'm sure she is perfect in everyway. :p We are approching our nineth month, hopfully it will be a few week early. Our's will be named "Adrenalin-SDI" Just can't wait any longer!!! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts