Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was recently looking at an '03 mxz 600 h.o. on the zx-x chassis that was for sale in my area... i was just wondering how good these sleds were and if anyone could tell me how good they corner, their acceleration, and the top speed on this sled... also how would it stack up in a race with an '04 F6??? thanks for your time....

ben

·
Registered
18 Posts
My cousin has one in canada. He was able to just about keep up with my dads stock 03 700 legend. They do handle and ride good but it really is alot of sled.. the only thing I dont like is how heavy it is. But overall its a nice sled.

·
Registered
228 Posts
they are good at all of that. i have ridden one and i thought they went good. not completely sure about this but i am pretty sure that a rev could beat an f6. well i know this for sure an f6 has softer suspension and is not a race friendly. not sure what kind of riding you do but the rev is better for snowcross.

·
Registered
20 Posts
you cant say enough about that engine, its amazing, 117 HP in '03 and the ZX chassis is a good one but you probably will not win against an 04 F6 due to the extra weight. an F5 will be no problem (i had a 2000 MXZ 6 that took care of them pretty easy). you will really like the ride of it tho, the SC-10 III skid is a real good one and cornering is flawless with the precision ski's. great sled i'd recommend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts