Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a 2003 Arctic Cat F-7 EFI. Does anyone have any experience with one? Any downfalls of this machine? How's the handling?
The Dealer quoted me a price of $6200.00 for 2003 EFI. I've been told that I can do better. My last sled was an 1992 EXT Special, w/fox rebuildable shocks. I'm thinking anything will be better than that!

Lastly, What kind of total mileage do you think I could get out of the engine w/out a rebuild.

Thanks;

Phil T.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
that is steep for the 03 f7efi, check around your local classifieds, you can definetely do better. They are great sleds, a lot of power. Suspension is great, you will enjoy the sled all around. good luck

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
yes i agree that is a bit high, i'd keep looking, and yes i agree with maverick.

·
Registered
20 Posts
2003 f7 for sale

fellipe, i have a 2003 firecat f7 for sale in mint condition ( looks like it just came out the crate ) only 560 miles, heavy duty springs, 8" double ware rods, rear storage bag, two extra windshield, removable green headlight covers, removable mirrors, 102 studs, cover with firecat logo, hookup for heated helmet shield, $5,800.00 with all the options. sled only been road twice. changed the belly pan to green. i have all the old parts ( springs, windshield, ware rods, and black belly pan. if interested please email me at [email protected] or call 773-640-1933

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have a 03 f7. the power is unreal,suspension unheard of,corners below par! wants to tip over. overall love the sled. bought it last feb new, paid 6,200.00.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts