Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two (2) brand new end caps that go onto the bottom of the forward shock for a 2002 600 or 800 Cross Country ZR. The end caps are brand new from cat and are prone to major wear on '02 sleds. I paid $60 a piece. I will sell for $50 to include shipping.

If you own a cross country ZR you had better look at your forward shock on your skid frame, the bottom end cap is likely whacked.......

Mail me if interested

Wacky

[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey ive got a 02zrcc with the same problem i,ve had the shock rebuilt 4 times in that piece of crap and it still isnt right . my suggestion to anyone looking for a realible sled is to stay far away from arctic crap these thing are real junk i,m going back to skidoo though info might be helpful to someone thinking about buying one later, skitate.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I totally disagree with you. Every sled has it's faults. None are perfect although it will be argued here. The shock issue on the cross country's is something that Cat tried, following the Cat race teams but found it failed in the field. That's the chance you take with something that new and cutting edge. Sure it could have been likely prevented or better tested prior to production but that just how it is sometimes.

Enjoy your new Non-Cat ride dude......:p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts