Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
3,706 Posts
Definitely not stock for that Polaris. Someone put dual carbides on it and a picture of the skis would be nice as stock was 3 bolt iirc on those from factory with plastic skis. So it wouldn't be shocking if someone put aftermarket skis on it which took a 4 bolt setup.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Definitely not stock for that Polaris. Someone put dual carbides on it and a picture of the skis would be nice as stock was 3 bolt iirc on those from factory with plastic skis. So it wouldn't be shocking if someone put aftermarket skis on it which took a 4 bolt setup.
They look like stock skis. I'm wondering if someone drilled a 4th hole because it doesn't seem right. I think I can use regular 3 stud and just skip the 4th hole. Distance from each stud seems to be the same. Don't know if you can see the skis good enough in this picture
Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Hood

Attachments

· Registered
3,706 Posts
Idk hard to tell from those pictures. But if you ever sell that snowmobile and are close to Wisconsin lemme know,lol. I would just find another pair of dually carbides and go with them. Those really are the best other then one other set I have used before. Check eBay, mfg supply and a few other places sometimes those dually carbides go on sale for 80 bucks a pair.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Idk hard to tell from those pictures. But if you ever sell that snowmobile and are close to Wisconsin lemme know,lol. I would just find another pair of dually carbides and go with them. Those really are the best other then one other set I have used before. Check eBay, mfg supply and a few other places sometimes those dually carbides go on sale for 80 bucks a pair.
Ok I'll check those out! I'm in michigan but sorry not planning on selling it lol. I like it to much haha

· Registered
3,706 Posts
That indy has a decent suspension as well or should. Most likely the springs need to be replacednd the rear shocks need to be rebuilt if they are fox shocks. Thise gas shocks that are rebuildable usually are rebuilt every other year with new oil and the gas they use. Got fox shocks on my Xtra-10 on both of mine and every other year I rebuild them costs me 110 bucks for two shocks to be done locally near green bay.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That indy has a decent suspension as well or should. Most likely the springs need to be replacednd the rear shocks need to be rebuilt if they are fox shocks. Thise gas shocks that are rebuildable usually are rebuilt every other year with new oil and the gas they use. Got fox shocks on my Xtra-10 on both of mine and every other year I rebuild them costs me 110 bucks for two shocks to be done locally near green bay.
Does the m 10 seem to be reliable? I check the front shocks and there are in good shape. Rear seems fine but I'll have to find out when I ride it

· Administrator
19,576 Posts
The M10 suspension is a nice-riding suspension that has a great reputation for those that have it. There have been lots of riders that have removed their stock suspension and purchased the M10 for the ride quality.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The M10 suspension is a nice-riding suspension that has a great reputation for those that have it. There have been lots of riders that have removed their stock suspension and purchased the M10 for the ride quality.
I know it's a really nice riding suspension, one of the best backing the day and still pretty good. Is there many issues with them?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts