Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a good place to get factory looking replacements? Seat cover? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
613 Posts
I would look at Dennis Kirk for the seat cover. The vinal I would go to the dealer or perhaps your local vinal graphics guy can repop them for you. That's what I did for the cat. Couldn't get the original graphics for that. Not cheap tho.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did check Dennis Kirk. Not really a fan of the generic seat covers. Found some on eBay without the Yamaha writing that are decent. Was hoping someone had a guy or place to go to get decent repops for the graphics. I may just go custom in the future. It’s not really that bad now, just a scrape in the right side decal. Just being picky I guess.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Last time we had a seat recovered we went locally for 110 dollars and the quality was top notch. I've since sold that sled but the material was better then OEM and other then missing the Polaris on the side of it you couldn't tell a difference between the two.

Might want to think about looking around where you are as that business is very common at least it is here in Northern Wisconsin.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the suggestion. I found stuff without the Yamaha on the seat. Maybe I can have someone fix mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts