Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2001 Pro-X 600. 7000 miles, runs perfect. Serviced each and every fall, carbs, clutches ect. Replaced the following last winter - JACKSHAFT - ALL SHAFT BEARINGS - CHAIN, CHANCASE COVER - IDLER WHEELS - BRAKE PADS - CARBIDES - REBUILT REAR RYDE FX SHOCKS- NEW FOX RACING SHOCKS UP FRONT WITH HEAVIER SPRINGS - UPDATED COOLING SYSTEM..... ALSO INCLUDED......NEW PRO-X COVER - PRO-X XXL 3 IN 1 RACING JACKET - POLARIS HELMET WITH HEATED SHIELD - Sled in is wonderful condition with NO seat tears, shiny red hood! Beautiful graphics. Clear tank. Original track needs replacing, will add a nearly new Polaris 1 3/4 track with 142 studs (2 missing, holes are on inside and cauterized, excellent track) $3000 with replacement track, $2800 with track thats currently on it. $3000 takes BOTH tracks. Binghamton NY - Can email pics
[email protected]
Chris

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
hey. I have a friend that wants to switch from his 98 XC to a pro-x 600 for the winter. We're right near you. Could you email me the pics and I will show him and see what he thinks? My email is [email protected] Thanks a lot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts