Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I adjust the suspension on this machine to help stop from bottoming out with two people on board. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought the sled used and it didn't come with the owners manual. Thanks for youe reply though!

·
Registered
2 Posts
It is too simple. You find the long arm of the spring on each side up to the top. There you will see a lobed plastic triangle/ rectangle that you rotate to its thicker side to stiffen the springs. Do both sides the same.

·
Registered
4 Posts
How do you like the 2001 Grand Touring

Did you get the suspension adjusted? How does it work now? I am currently looking at a 2001 600cc grand touring. 2400 miles driven by a 60 year old with some x-tra accesories he wants $3600. firm is this a good deal looks like new.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shendren: I have adjusted it but haven't riden yet. Go to www.kbb.com and get the blue book value. You can get trade in value or what to expect from a dealer sale. split the difference between the two search's and go from there. His price sounds reasonable given it has low miles and the riders age. Older generation tend to take care of things better than the young guns. Make sure you get the cover and the manual. I relied on the guy sending me the manual and it never happened. It's a good thing to have as you can see by my original post. Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts