Where are the wheels?
I recently purchased a 2000 XC600. I have a 2" thick Polaris service manual that came with the sled, but can't find an owners manual anywhere. Polaris has some online, but apparently 2000 is too old to get anything but supplements. So, the easy questions:
- What kind of spark plug should I be running?
- What octane fuel should I be running?
- Warm up time? Any specific requirements for not letting it idle too long?
- Anyone have a diagram of where what idiot lights are and what they all mean? (Unfortunately this thing is way low on actual gauges, so if I see a light I'll probably have to figure out what it means PDQ.)
- Anything else I should know?
- Last, and most embarassengly, is there a battery in this thing? I'd think not for a 2 stroke pull start, but it would need a serious stator/altenator to run the lights.