• Mxz 440

Votes: 5 55.6%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup fellas,

In need in some opinions from all of you. I'm going from my old 650 to a new sled. I've ridden many newer sleds from polaris and skidoo and from my experience I've got my mind set on the mxz 700. Here's the question, should I get a 700 or 440 liquid? I've never ridden ANY 440's so I really don't know what they're like. Basically how much better will the 440 be than the 700 or vice versa in the acceleration and top speed wise? Any info will be greatly appreciated,

Patrick

PS: Looking at year 2000's in case you missed the title.

·
Registered
3 Posts
the 440 should go about 105mph(mxzx),the mxzx is a great agressive sled if your'e going to ride hard,if you are into slower trail riding you might want to get the 700 or invest in some oil shocks for the 440,but i would get the 440.

·
Administrator
1,152 Posts
I am actually going to say go with the 700 as that has plenty of power with more reliability. The MXZX 440 has been tweaked quite a bit and they turn out to be a bit less reliable machine that requires more care. The 700 will give you more power with what is in my opinion the more durable engine and sled.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Our 700 has never had a problem and it has over 5000 miles on it...not ONE thing has ever went wrong on it...ever. That's my vote.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts