Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if anyone has tunnel bags or etc that work nice for storage with fitment on the older grand touring. I'm getting my gf into riding this year & am trying to find something that fits in that 2 up cage nice. Its only "7 deep but "18/ wide. Skidoo had a nice cargo touring rack luggage bag but is "10 deep. Any suggestions wld be appreciated & thx!

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
Get the 10" bag and just squeeze it in.

I have this bag that I now use on my new machine, but used on my Touring E for years.

On the touring, I could put a 12 pack of Soda on the bottom and it would have room for other small items next to it. Because the seat slopes forward, I can fit more up on top. Usually I would put my clothes on top or the whole bag would be food. Skidoo made basically the same bag and these are copied by a local shop.
Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 1.13.21 AM.JPG
Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 1.11.37 AM.JPG

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 1.13.21 AM.JPG

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get the 10" bag and just squeeze it in.

I have this bag that I now use on my new machine, but used on my Touring E for years.

On the touring, I could put a 12 pack of Soda on the bottom and it would have room for other small items next to it. Because the seat slopes forward, I can fit more up on top. Usually I would put my clothes on top or the whole bag would be food. Skidoo made basically the same bag and these are copied by a local shop.
View attachment 65250 View attachment 65251
View attachment 65250
View attachment 65250 View attachment 65251
Excellent thank you for the reply I kind of figured that's what I'm going to try and go with a 10 inch wide one and just stuff it in there. This is a bag I was referring to

1 - 3 of 3 Posts