Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale:
Must Sell!!!!!!!!!
(2) 2002 ArcticCat 570 ESR's (Identical sleds)
One has 500mi and the other 350 mi. Barely used!!!!!!!
2-up Triton Blizzard trailer (tilt) w/ snow sheild-approx 600 mi.
Everything like new!!!!! Excellent condition.

Best offer for everything including some extras.

NY Area

E-mail for more info and pics.
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
What is the price...???

$6,500 would be about right for this area.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
The price for those around here would probably be aroun 8000$ considering the condition, and like you said where is the price?? It looks like he edited it and took the price out?

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
locky said:
Ok somebody has to say it....The price is to high by about $3500.
Hey Locky... we NAILED it! You said he was $3,500 high, and I said the pkg was worth $6,500. Add it up, and you get $10,000! Scarey, huh?

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Snow Freak said:
The price for those around here would probably be aroun 8000$ considering the condition, and like you said where is the price?? It looks like he edited it and took the price out?
WOW! and I thought resale prices were high in NY... You should be importing sleds from the midwest, and selling them in Maine. You'd make a fortune! Anybody else notice that sleds sell dirt cheap in MI, WI, etc., and real high in the northeast? Seems to be the trend I've been seeing.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Um... I thought it had to do with age... :rolleyes:

·
"It's Only Money"
310 Posts
If you break it down, the trailer is about $1800, the sleds individually are about, what do you think seperatly, $4000 ea (still brand new, not even broke in)? Where can you go, get two brand new sleds (mind you, they're Cats) and a great lightweight trailer ready to go for less than 10K? Not happening east or west! Anyone have any insight on the 570 ESR? I think 9 - 10K is reasonable; dependant on reality of asumed condition. My 2 pennies. OB

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
KBB *RETAIL* for the sleds is under $3100 each. That's buying from a dealer, with a warrantee. You should be able to get a similar trailer w/ salt shield, etc. just about anywhere for $1200 or less. I have seen used *covered* trailers go for around $1800.

If you've got $10,00 to spend, go for it! But; I think you could get newer sleds, with a trailer, for less green. (no pun intended).

As for the sleds themselves... I have a 2000 550esr which I am very happy with.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why spend that mucH?

I have to agree that this is a ridiculous asking price. I purchased a 2002 Panther ESR with only 585 miles this past week and it cost me $2695.: ;) I live in the Adirondack MTNs. So this a great price. Just my thoughts!

·
Back Out!
1,079 Posts
A lot of the time, I find that in a forum full of educated people that all share the same interests items go for usually fair and below market value. HOWEVER if he was to put this in a local newspaper, he may sell it. Something is worth whatever someone will pay for it.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I'm gunna agree with Formula-canuk on this one! I mean yeah i wouldn't pay that much! i mean he would have to pay me that much to take those cat's off his hands j/k. But for someone who has some money and is trying to get into the sport this could be a good package! It's got everything a you would need for say a husband and wife, to get started and have some fun! If you were to go out and find two used sleds and a trailer it would be a huge hassle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts