·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there actually a such thing??? i was wondering i can not find it anywheres

·
Registered
21 Posts
I cant find a 99 indy trail one either. Well the dealer has one for 185.00. I am trying to find one online before I spend that kind of money.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cant find a 99 indy trail one either. Well the dealer has one for 185.00. I am trying to find one online before I spend that kind of money.
Alright sounds good. Tell me your results i was looking for half an hour before i gave up and asked for help.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was told its so high becuase they combines years together. If I remember right they told me they combines 96,97,98 and 99 together. I told them to rip out the other years and just give my the year I need they woudnt do that:laugh:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was told its so high becuase they combines years together. If I remember right they told me they combines 96,97,98 and 99 together. I told them to rip out the other years and just give my the year I need they woudnt do that:laugh:
Haha that sounds good to me. I guess im going to have to seriously dig through the filing cabinet to see if that manual is buried in there. Owell no big deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts