Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am soon to be the proud owner of a 1999 Ski-Doo Mxz 600... found it for sale locally and fell in love with it for my first sled... it has about 3800 miles on it but was well taken care of and ridden gently... cant wait for the loan to get processed so i can pick it up and hit the trails :D ...

ben

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, in the process of filing my loan papers, i found a nicer machiner at a cheaper price... i juss picked up a 1998 Formula 3 700... its got 3800 on it to, but has all the updates to prevent the barings from going and destroying the engines... pipes are brand new, comew with 198 studs, 8" carbides, aftermarket lightweight skis.... i got it for 2500... real nice shape all around, and its clutched... sorry for the early post there, but this one is final and i have it now.. cant wait for the weekend to ride it and see how much she's got...

ben

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Nice, for a frst sled you better know how to handle these things lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D :D :D I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT... TOOK IT DRAGGIN YESTERDAY IN THE 500 FT. TRACK AND ONLY GOT BEAT BY TWO SLEDS ALL DAY, ONE WAS A F-5 WITH A 714 KIT, AND THE OTHER WAS AN 800 POLARIS TRIPPLE... it also rode great on the trails... very very strong running sled...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thats awsome man! Hope you have a blast on it and that is a very nice sled. later

Keith

·
Registered
20 Posts
you wont be dissapointed. my last sled was a 2000 MXZ 600 and it sure could rip. i had 144 in the track and it would hook up. hard to beat the ZX chassis MXZ's.

·
mxzx
1 Posts
ey

i would have waited for the 99 mxz 600 i have one has about 5000 on it still rips everywere great trail sled i got v force reeds dinoport can and pipe holeshot skid plade purple performence skies with yellow loops and 144 woddys rippin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts