Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks: I have been looking for a T-Cat and think I may have found what I am looking for.. It is on E-Bay and is at $2400 right now with 6 days left.. The person that is selling it has put in the auction that the 98's were the fastest of the stock T-Cats. Is this true? The machine has 1000 miles on it and it is all stock except for silencers (I would rather have a stock one!!). I went and looked at the sled and IT IS MINT and it RIPS!! It's track is like new and the studs (I believe are Stud Boy's) are at 95%. The person selling the sled says that the original owner (he is second owner) paid over $10000 USD for this sled. 2nd question - IS THAT POSSIBLE?? I am in Michigan about 250 miles from where the sled is located so I wouldn't have to pay shipping.. What would be a fair price to pay for this AWESOME big Cat? What would be the MAXIMUM I should pay? I know this sled is not for everyone but I REALLY want one BAD - I just dont want to pay WAY to much!! I have ridden the F-7's, the ZR800's and some of the "other brands" and NOTHING gets my blood flowing like that big triple :) I have owned LOTS of other, smaller sleds and I have GOT to have one of these before they are gone forever - so PLEASE help me and dont try to talk me out of it!!!
GOT IT BAD!!!!!
Sled4me

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
go for it man, T-Cats in my eyes are sick sleds:D

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey man if its the one i just saw on ebay with the 3500 buy it now option, i say buy it now before the price goes above that,

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
yea i'd have to agree thats a great sled

1 - 4 of 4 Posts