Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my '98 MXZ 583 for $2300. It has just over 4400 miles, with about 1500 on a new top and bottom end (crank bearing went). It is in great shape and starts first pull every time. Right now it has adjustable 2" handlebar risers with Powermadd handguards. I would be willing to sell it without the risers and handguards for $2200. It has a few cosmetic or protective accessories: yellow snowflap, yellow shock covers, black skidplate, black running board traction things, yellow tunnel supports, and few other little things. I have a yellow handlebar cover that looks pretty sharp, but it doesn't fit with the risers. It has a rear bumper for towing things, and I have the original bumper as well.

The sled is located in Sidney, NY (near Binghamton) but can be brought to the Tug Hill area if anybody is interested. I would also deliver within a few hours of the Binghamton area. I have quite a few pictures, but they're too big to post here. You can check out the classified section on www.dootalk.com for a few pictures.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts