Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SnowmobilingMom89
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a bottom end for my 97 polaris xcr 600 triple something happened to mine and I just want to know how much they go for and what my options are in fixing it. Neeed help.:confused:

·
Premium Member
34,103 Posts

·
I just fix 'em...
1,045 Posts
I am looking for a bottom end for my 97 polaris xcr 600 triple something happened to mine and I just want to know how much they go for and what my options are in fixing it. Neeed help.:confused:
What specifically is wrong with it? I have a line on a good complete 1997 XCR600 engine and I also can probably repair your bottom end. Are you on the Michigan side? I am down I-75 near Flint.
Jerry

·
SnowmobilingMom89
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Engine

What specifically is wrong with it? I have a line on a good complete 1997 XCR600 engine and I also can probably repair your bottom end. Are you on the Michigan side? I am down I-75 near Flint.
Jerry

My bottom end crapped right out and I am actually located on the opposite side of sault michigan. If I have to send it and save money I don't care I want my motor fixed but at a good price.

·
SnowmobilingMom89
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are also looking for a Tundra now know anyone with one for sale near sault ontario?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts