Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just brout my sled in to get fixed and cheked out and my bill was about 200 so right when i got my sled back i tryed rding it but its still he same problum.......the prob is that it will start up good and every thing i can run it realywell when the tracks up but once i put some pounds on the track it will start moving and then just bog down then i will hold the gas in and it wont move just stay at about 4000 rpm...and once andawhil it will drive for about 20 yards then just stop....pleas eney ??????

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but what wuld u think the prob is shuld i clean the plugs off cuz i just put them in befor i brout my sled in to the guys and that was about a week ago..but eneyways the guy was like ya it a good sled and we got it running good and stuf so i was like alright so when i brout it home i tryed it and it wanted to move but did the same thing just moved a lil thing i shuld let it run and warm up a lil befor i try it agin

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
but the only thing the guy sed he didnt do was drain the gas and i had quit abit of seanfoam in there u think i shuld drain it and put new gas in it

·
Registered
306 Posts
Just troubleshoot. Do things in order.
Change out the plugs for new ones, they're only a few dollars. You'll find that you spend as much money on plugs as you do on gas a year... (pretty much haha)
do YOU think changing the gas will help? Is it full of seafoam and is it old (did it sit all off season full of gas)? If so then yeah, change it.

Let it warm up before you give it any gas, give it at least 5 or more minutes of idling. Once you've let it idle without revving it try it out, if still the same problem I'd take it to the guy.
If you paid him it's his job to get it running right. If he didn't change the plugs than he probably doesn't know what he's doing. For 200 dollars he should have had that thing running perfectly...
You really should take it back to the guy and say it's not running properly and you paid him to get it running properly.

PS: I hate that seafoam garbage.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya thanx i brout it back and the guy sed it road fine the first time he fixed it but the prob was it that they leve there custamers stuff out sid and i gues water got in the tank and he didnt chang the plugs but now it runs perfectly fine i went throw 4 plugs tho and now its good but thanx alot

·
ARCTIC CAT
251 Posts
No offense man but i could barely understand half of what you were saying. Next time you post try to make things readable.
I'm glad you got it going though :thumbsup:
Dave

1 - 14 of 14 Posts