Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
lmfao no...boats are worse usually! I lived on the Kankakee River most of my life, had jet skis, pontoons, speed boats with outboards and I/O, even was a service & parts manager at a Marina in Florida by Sarasota and went through Merc, Yamaha, OMC and a couple others for schooling. Boats are always worse then snowmobiles imho. I will take working on a snowmobile all day long compared to a boat about 90% Unless it is an I/O those are easy to work on or used to be till all the damn sensors and what not,lol.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Lived on Siesta Key myself, apt was right on the beach that I shared with others. Awesome place to live when you are 23 years old.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Ah yeah that is one of the reasons I refuse to use Auto-Fill or Auto remember passwords on anything. Too many hackers and scumbags out there.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Yes order a complete gasket kit. Will have everything you need in it for assembly including seals. Also I would take it to a shop that can press that clutch off and do the seals so you know it is all done and done right. They shouldn't charge much for doing something like that.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
mfgsupply or dennis kirk. You can look up the kit on parts unlimited and find the part numbers to search around on those two sites or amazon. eBay I would only order if it is a name brand.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
No problem, mfg supply is a great place. Kirk is okay but prices are always so high there but sometimes they are the only ones who have stock because of their priority vs other small places. Parts Unlimited Snowmobile catalog online is a great place to get part numbers to then search Amazon, eBay and search engines. They tend to be a little higher as well but a lot of powersports stores get their inventory from Parts Unlimited. They still do the biggest catalog of parts for any powersports out there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts