Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of performance modifacations could i do to my 1994 Vmax 600 twin? It has some good power as it is, just seeing what is out there. Also is there any way to increase the travel on my TSS front suspension? I may just need new struts, where can i buy new struts? Thanks for helping with my many questions!

·
Registered
46 Posts
not to sure about getting any more travel on the TSS, not many options on those.

performance mods include performance exhaust. a simple silencer wont gain you much at all.

porting cylinders shows little gains most of the time.

clutching is probably the best investment but its complicated to dial it all in right.

·
Registered
4 Posts
HOW ABOUT UPGRADING YOUR REAR SUSPENSION i HAVE A 95 VMAX AND I PUT AN 03 ARCTIC CAT ETT SUSPENSION IN IT AND NOW I HAVE 13.5 INCHES OF TRAVEL IT WAS A VERY SIMPLE INSTALL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS E-MAIL ME

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just thought I'd key people in. I am having clutch work done by a friend who also did the clutch work for my dad's sled, which came out sweet. Also putting an M-10 in as soon as it arrives at my doorstep. Thanks guys.

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
I have a 1994 V Max and want to upgrade the travel also. R111, can you send me info on how you went by putting in your skid. Anyone that can help it would be appreciated. Also what would be the best skid to use?
Thanks.

·
Registered
144 Posts
The only other thing i can tell you if you want a total sleeper Vmax is Hauck powersports has Vmax Big Bore kits for that sled.

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
This is an ooold thread!

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
M-10 suspension is prolly your best bet.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'd definately be converting it to a direct oil injection if you plan on doing anything else where jetting is an issue. I had one back in the day and put the kit on, also dial a jet. Woke it up alot. I also did alot more but I mostly raced it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts