Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all: I was wondering if anyone knows of where i can buy an after market water pump and belt for my 1994 Polaris indy XLT SKS 580? I would rather buy new rather than a used one.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Take the belt number of 3082747 and any place can match it. Or go to MFG Supply or eBay and they both have them.

The part number for the water pump is 3084458 at a stealer. I mean a dealership should still be able to order those as they are not showing NLA on the microfiche. However if you go OEM be prepared to pay around 250-300. There is aftermarket ones as well for 135 or so no idea on brand. If it is leaking usually it is the o-ring in them that goes bad and those are replaceable.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Polaris does not show that part as available any longer.
Giloman Innovations used to (12/17/2020) list a brand new after market replacement pump and belt but I don't see a listing for that part now. I did purchase one from them last year and it seems that I did see that another company was offering them but can't recall their name.
Their address is:
Sales Team
Gilomen Innovations
30563 Dahomey Ave
Northfield, MN 55057
SALES DEPARTMENT [email protected]
TECHNICAL SERVICE DEPARTMENT [email protected]

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your reply steepanddeep. I reached out to them and you are right they no longer produce the pump. This old sled is starting to give me a head ache in finding parts. As much as I love it it might be time to give in and get a newer model. Thinking of going 4 stroke

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
There is other sellers that sell it as well. This one doesn't say it doesn't ship to canada according to the list they provided.

New Polaris XLT 600 580 NEW Water Pump XCR Monoblock 3084458 | eBay

Water Pump Fit For Polaris XLT XCR 600 SP LTD Touring 3084458 Waterpump | eBay

This one is used and looks to be the best looking used one out there and will ship worldwide

95 POLARIS XLT TOURING OEM WATER PUMP 3084458 SP109 | eBay

1st o-ring is part #3084461

2nd o-ring inside the pump is part #3084459

2nd o-ring on eBay shows 6 auctions with them right now

1st o-ring

Take the part numbers from polaris to here and do a search on each part #, looks like they have everything you need to just rebuild your old pump or take all the parts including to a shop to have them rebuild it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts