Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
What do you mean carbs are the same thing? Those snowmobiles came with 34mm Polaris mikuni carbs they are all the same as long as they are 34mm they were used from the '80s up till the late '90s.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
That doesn't have rack carbs. The 34mm mikuni polaris are the same just have to use the jet settings from polaris browse for your year and model. As I said all polaris round 34mm carbs from the '80s through the '90s are the same just different jet settings.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
There is a bunch of them on eBay. Also check facebook marketplace for people who sell used parts and craiglist. eBay has them for 60-100 bucks a piece which is what they are going for right now since the season is almost upon us. Off-season they go for around 20-30 bucks a piece just how it is. Or check salvage yards online or locally.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Those do NOT have rack carbs from factory. Rack carbs look like this below in the 1ST PIC. That came with round mikuni Polaris 34mm carbs from factory like the 2nd PIC. That is what you need to put on there rack carbs will not fit on that snowmobile setup. Why are you replacing one in the 1st place?

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

Automotive tire Gas Rim Automotive wheel system Machine

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Those do NOT have rack carbs from factory. Rack carbs look like this below in the 1ST PIC. That came with round mikuni Polaris 34mm carbs from factory like the 2nd PIC. That is what you need to put on there rack carbs will not fit on that snowmobile setup. Why are you replacing one in the 1st place?

View attachment 66444

View attachment 66445
Ya that’s the one I’ll post a pic tomorrow when I go pack out to the sled you you’ll see why

1 - 20 of 29 Posts