Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i just got my first sled its a 1994 Polaris 650 rxl efi it used to start first pull and run like a top then the main fuel line off the tank cracked so i changed it and flushed the tank and got a new fuel filter. Now I start it and it barley wants to start and stay running and when it does it it barely revs over a grand or it's running crappy till you get to about 6000 rpm.is this a problem with my fuel injectors? do i need to clean them ? and what would that procedure look like? sorry if the questions are stupid im new to sleds

·
Registered
261 Posts
While it's disconnected put a multi meter on it and see if it puts out at least 12.4 volts. If it really has no spark on all 3 coils I doubt it would be the coils. Maybe something is up with the kill switch or the throttle gap safety switch. Maybe something unplugged around the cdi box or coils. Is it running at all or still running bad?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.