Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I bought a 1994 Arctic Cat Kitty Cat for my 5 and 3 year old boys... I cant get it to stay running though.. It will idle fine but when I give it gas it stalls and kills.. I can give it gas and keep it running if I play with the choke at the same time as giving it throttle but eventually it will die again? I cleaned the carb and have even takin it off since cleaning it to make sure everything is correct, the float works fine, it doesn't stick open, the jet is fine, etc... The track turns freely and there isnt anything plugging the exhaust hole. There is a pilot jet that screws into the top of the carb that I have cleaned also.. I've heard maybe it could have a bad crank seal or cylinder head gasket? When it was idling I sprayed some carb cleaner around the crank seal and nothing, same for the cylinder head, I was told that when I sprayed carb cleaner if it would rev up while spraying it would be a bad seal.. I give up, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Of course we have plenty of snow here now and I cant get this Kitty Cat runnning.... Thank you for your help....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts