Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1990 safari lxe, i was wondering if the plastic skis off a mach 1 or similar sled would fit.

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
It looks like they were all the same through around 1994, after that they changed the way the ski mounted. Any ski up to 94 should bolt right up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i bought this safari off a woman who put 2,500 miles on it. its in exellent shape 440cc electric start ect. im gonna change the steering join that it needs and sell it. im thinkin about a indy 500 or somthing. the safari rides nice but looks a lil to tame for me. what would a sled like that be worth with no problems at all turn key no rips or scatches anywhere?

·
Registered
48 Posts
My 1988 had 2500 km on it, I sold it for $400. honestly, on my end just for the truth.. a grand seems high... they are only booked for $650. I wouldnt start that high unless I wanted to wait forever to sell it. I know you should always start high, but depends how soon you want to sell it.. look on ebay.. for $1000 the 1990 safari unless is mint mint mint condition.. is a pretty bizarre thing to see.
Just my $.02 but good luck in selling, from one seller to another!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im just using it to get into a sled that looks a little batter like a indy trail or somthin. id really liks a indy 500 or a ski doo formula of some kind that needs a lil work so i can get it on the cheap.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts