Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello world i came to this place since finnish people does not know solution and i have couple. I got indy 600 triple with triple pipes psi brand and i have issues on getting it working ihave 310 main jet and little under 100 idle jet are these good or what and carbs are 38mm
I think carbs are the problem ihave new pistons normal compression same on each sylinder motor id is EC60PL-01 are these sleds rare on world outside of usa or what

·
Registered
187 Posts
I think it's a rare sled. Pilot jets for a 600 triple should be in the 45-50 range. I don't think I have heard of a 100 pilot. We may not be talking about the same thing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it's a rare sled. Pilot jets for a 600 triple should be in the 45-50 range. I don't think I have heard of a 100 pilot. We may not be talking about the same thing.
I tried with 1mm drill tip and compared it was smaller those are what came in the sled worked with single pipe and its pretty frustrating that i cant gind any info about this sled other then basic information

·
Super Moderator
18,302 Posts
www.vintagesnow.com/Polaris_files/1983_Indy.pdf

I agree, the oldest sled Polaris lists on their site is 1985. It has a 35 pilot. PSI pipes will require about 3 sizes bigger on the main, but the pilot will not be much larger.

The link I posted is to a vintage snowmobile site, they have parts manuals and such. It's a great resource for folks that want to keep the old iron on the snow!

www.vintagesnow.com

Good luck, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
885 Posts
I have the 1975-1987 Polaris shop manual that will cover your 600. From the factory that came with 250 main jets and a 40 pilot jet. I would be more than happy to email you a copy of the mail if you'll send me your email address. Attached is a copy of the jetting chart for your machine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the 1975-1987 Polaris shop manual that will cover your 600. From the factory that came with 250 main jets and a 40 pilot jet. I would be more than happy to email you a copy of the mail if you'll send me your email address. Attached is a copy of the jetting chart for your machine.
View attachment 65963
Wow man where did you find this my email is [email protected] btw what size carbureitor is stantard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts